1. ORGANIZER AND PURPOSE OF THE COMPETITION.
SmK will hold a contest aimed at all potential consumers in order to encourage participation and interaction on the official SmK Instagram profile www.instagram.com/smk_paper
2. TERRITORIAL SCOPE AND APPLICATION OF THE PROMOTION.
The COMPETITION will be held on the international account of the brand on Instagram and will be exclusive for resident users in any country.
3. TEMPORARY SCOPE.
The period of participation in the COMPETITION will begin on August 7th, 2020 and end on August 25th, both of these days will be included.
4. FREE CONTEST CHARACTER.
The COMPETITION will be carried out under the process of "FREE COMPETITION", that is, the participation in this COMPETITION will not involve any expenses for the participant.
5. COMMUNICATION OF THE COMPETITION.
This contest will be communicated during the period in which it is active through the profile of Instagram (www.instagram.com/smk_paper).
6. LEGITIMATE PERSONS AND MECHANICS OF THE COMPETITION.
To participate, participants must follow the Smk Instagram account (@smk_paper) and comment the post by mentioning the friend with whom he would share the prize.
7. EXCLUDED PARTICIPANTS:
EXCLUDED PARTICIPANTS are employees, officers or directors of SmK. Participants must be 18 YEARS or older. Minors are not allowed to enter the contest.
The winners (5) will receive a Smk kit (1 for each winner) containing a variety of Smk products.
9. NON TRANSFERABILITY.
PRIZES are non-transferable, non salable, and no cash alternative or PRIZE substitution will be allowed, except in SmK Papers sole discretion. A substitute may be awarded in case the PRIZE listed becomes unavailable for any reason.
10. COMMUNICATION OF THE WINNERS
Once the contest is over, the winners will be informed that they have won through a comment on the post and an Instagram Story. Then, the winners will be contacted directly through Instagram Direct. If after 5 days from the end of the contest the winner does not reply, the prize will be awarded to the next runner up.
11. CONSENT AND DATA PROTECTION
- The data of the participants in this Promotion will be collected and processed by the Company, whose contact details are stated at the beginning of these rules, for the development of the Promotion.
- The participant's refusal to provide his/her data will determine the impossibility of participating in the Promotion. The data will be processed as necessary for participation in the Promotion. The Company will not carry out automated processing of the data collected in the Promotion. The data will not be passed on to third parties, except where there is a legal or contractual obligation to do so. However, the Company will count on the participation of collaborating companies in charge of managing the promotion, which will have access to their data as data processors, using the data only to carry out the entrusted services. The personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they are collected and, once this time has elapsed, they will be kept, duly blocked, for the sole purpose of complying with the applicable legal obligations.
The participant may exercise his or her right to access, oppose, rectify, delete, limit processing or transfer by sending a written request to the e-mail address email@example.com. In any case, participants have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The mechanics of the PROMOTION require that the data be provided truthfully and completely and that they be kept up to date thanks to the cooperation of the participants. If the personal data were false, incomplete or not updated, THE COMPANY would be released from the specific cases, from the good end of the Promotion and from any consequence related to the above, arriving in last case to the non declaration of beneficiaries of the promotion.
Smk Paper reserves the right to refuse registration of those participants whose data are not complete, or their entries do not meet the requirements to enter the contest.
12.- RESERVATIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to cancel this PROMOTION or suspend it, or to change any of its condition(s) if for technical or other reasons beyond its control it is unable to comply with the normal development of the PROMOTION, as stipulated in these Rules. THE COMPANY reserves the right to partially or totally modify, defer, shorten or cancel this PROMOTION whenever there is just cause, without prior notice and without assuming any responsibility whatsoever.
- Likewise, THE COMPANY may declare this PROMOTION null and void if it detects irregularities in the identification data of the winning contestants.
- THE COMPANY will discard any participation that is abusive or fraudulent.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to change the elements of the prizes included in this PROMOTION for others of equal value when there is just cause.
- Neither the workers nor employees of the establishments taking part in the promotion nor the personnel who have taken part in the PROMOTION or in the printing of the corresponding materials of the same may participate in the PROMOTION.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the participants. Therefore, if the data provided are not correct or have errors, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for not being able to contact the possible winners to communicate the result or to manage with them the delivery of the prize.
- Any abusive or fraudulent use of these Rules by participants will result in the automatic cancellation of these participants.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to justifiably remove any user who defrauds, alters or disables the proper functioning and normal and regulatory course of this PROMOTION.
- Participating in the PROMOTION implies the full acceptance without reservations of the PROMOTION Rules.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for the impossibility of accessing the PROMOTION for reasons beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- THE COMPANY excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the temporary lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the game or website through which the user participates in the Promotion, to the disappointment of the utility that users may have attributed to it, and in particular, although not exclusively, to the failures in access to the various pages, and sending participation responses through the Internet.
- THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility in relation to the enjoyment of the prize.
The participation in the COMPETITION implies, by itself, the acceptance of the present bases. The lack of this acceptance by the participant will entail the exclusion of his or her participation in the COMPETITION.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Company's promotions are governed by the legislation in force in Spain.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to take legal action against those persons who carry out any type of act that may be considered as manipulation or falsification of the PROMOTION.
15.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES Potential participants are informed that the simple fact of taking part in the PROMOTION implies total acceptance of these RULES. Any statement to the contrary on the part of the participant will imply the exclusion of the latter from the PROMOTION and the COMPANY will be freed from the fulfilment of any obligation contracted with said participant.
In Barcelona on 06th August 2020